1. Cut off the browned ends of the Brussel sprouts and place in an oven-safe dish.
2. Drizzle Twisted Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
3. Toss with salt and pepper.
4. Roast at 450 for 25 minutes until edges are browned and crispy.
5. While the sprouts are roasting, cook bacon, chop and drain the excess fat on a paper towel.
6. Once the Brussel sprouts are cooked, toss in the bacon and throw in a handful or so of chopped walnuts for added crunch.
7. Drizzle Aged Balsamic** over as a finishing sauce....